Mike Watts is a serial entrepreneur who has founded 6 companies that have generated over $50M in total revenue. He is the 2-time winner of the Texas A&M Aggie 100 award. His company, Pivotrim, sold for $6M in 2012.
• Situational side hustle.
• 13 different jobs while in college.
• Had to become an entrepreneur if he was going to become a one-income family with children.
• Learning a presentation with a demonstration.
• Good and bad products.
• The attribute of great products.
• Learning that price point matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:45] Entrepreneurship is a bit of a blood type. [7:36] How did the dominoes fall? [13:04] A presentation without a demonstration is nothing more than a conversation.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning