When her farmer husband became disabled, Frances Avrett knew she had to give it her all to take care of her family. She went through a dramatic transformation and had to talk over the operation, all while raising her 5 kids. The biggest philosophy she lives by is: Build it big, build it fast, and build it to last.
• Knowing every city in the country – not just visiting them.
• The danger of not expanding your vision.
• Having the family exposed to great things.
• Playing the “What If” game.
• If you think small you are handicapping.
• Change the list of possibilities in your mind.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:59] Able to travel around the world. [7:15] Little thinking. [14:39] Meet people and have done things.