Cosmo DiSchino, owner and master stylist of Cosmo and Company is back to talk about how being dedicated and working long hours pays off in the long run. He explains how he gives his employees their work hours at their own discretion because, at the end of the day, when you’re a stylist, success comes from working because you want to.
• Winners notice good and bad everywhere they go – because they enjoy and appreciate well-run businesses.
• Firing someone is such a loss.
• Don’t think you can cure everyone of their attitude cancer.
• The effort and energy is huge to train your people.
• Every chair is someone’s business.
• You have to know your position and not abuse it.
• The brain has got to keep working for you to stay fresh.
• You have to have fun.
• You have to share your knowledge.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [7:01] People fire themselves. [9:31] Got to recognize reality. [14:24] Celebrity lifestyle.