Fabien Cote had one dream, and that was to be financially free. He knew that he would have to be open-minded to get those results. Fabien seized an opportunity to get into the financial services world and achieved his financial independence in less than a decade.
• Growing up in a special culture of people who were driven to be financially independent.
• His role model grandfather made millions of dollars a year.
• He grew up in wealth, but it all went away when his grandfather died.
• He had the feeling that he wanted to be the impact person in his family and town.
• We all have unique opportunities to be a difference-maker.
• If you are seriously looking for success stay open-minded, you will find it.
• Four things- believing, looking, staying open-minded, and running after it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [7:42] Company vision. [13:50] Different kinds of management. [17:55] You can impact.