Two years after graduating from Sanford, David Selinger was not only an early employee at Amazon, he worked directly with Jeff Bezos. Later he cofounded the overnight sensation Redfin (now a multi-billion dollar company) and founded RichRelevance.
• It isn’t that you are too busy, you just have poor time management skills.
• From Stanford to A.I. to Amazon & beyond.
• Started by being fascinated with machines from a young age.
• Machines to roboting to A.I.
• The cool thing about the real world is that it’s the real world.
• My Sales Force is my Canary in the Mine.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:20] What makes you interesting in A.I.? [7:20] 1 year of calculus. [9:40] You never have another window.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning