Being #1 on the Tennessee INC. 5000 list really put things into perspective for, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Travis Merrell. He took this win as an indicator that his company was truly showing growth. We discuss knowing when you may need to take a different direction and being able to tell what needs to be changed because changing direction doesn’t mean quitting.
• Focused on core values right from the beginning.
• Create and nurturing a positive culture.
• Got to be very sure why what you are doing matters.
• There are always 10 things that could be better.
• There is a balance between never quitting and changing directions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:13] Nurture Culture. [9:15] Retention. [17:33] Never giving up, but also quitting.