When Glenn Hopper wrote his book, Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age, he knew he wanted to teach everyone how to implement the everchanging tech world into their business. He is currently the Chief Financial Officer at Sandline and is part of the Forbes Finance Council.
• Process procedures systems.
• Trough of disillusionment.
• Getting organized for hock stick growth.
• Tools & processes that give you a road map for constant growth.
• Roadblocks, gatekeeper.
• Once you connect all the steps of the business you can get reliable data.
• From hunch to hypotheses.
• How and why – Get quick wins.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:46] Grow the company. [6:50] Growing & compounding. [16:30] Make incremental changes.