Success often requires momentum to be built up, but once you get your momentum going there’s no stopping you. Dick Walker got his momentum up and became relentless for success. He has organizations all over the united states and senior business leaders all over America. He always asked the right questions to ensure that he was getting the answers so he could move up a notch more.
• Success can be easy to explain but very difficult to do.
• People are what makes the difference.
• Attitudes are contagious.
• It was never ok to get beat.
• Life is a great adventure, so don’t hold back.
• The answer is no until you ask your question.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:32] I had a vision. [9:02] Have to have a cycle. [15:08] People don’t follow bosses, they follow leaders.