When emotions are running high, how do we compassionately help our kids de-escalate? In today's episode, we hear from Tina Feigal MS Ed., (gifted parent coach, TEDx speaker, and author) about powerful ways to connect with our children even in the most intense circumstances.
Tina Feigal holds a Master's Degree in School Psychology and has been coaching parents on improving challenging child behaviors since 2000. She has also trained over 600 parent coaches from the US, Canada, Greece, Mauritius, and Japan. She's the author of the paperback and audiobook, "Present Moment Parenting: The Guide to a Peaceful Life with Your Intense Child" and co-author of the e-book "Healing the Heart of Your Traumatized Child." Tina's TEDx Talk is "How to Stop Meltdowns and Gain Kids' Cooperation." She has made TV, radio, & podcast appearances and presented at national conferences. You can connect with Tina on her website parentingmojo.com
, on Facebook
, or LinkedIn
. Her TEDx "How to Stop Kids' Meltdowns and Gain Their Cooperation" can be found HERE
Tina has generously offered our audience members a FREE 20-min consult that can be requested by emailing her at email@example.com
"Calming Big Emotions and Creating Connection" with Tina Feigal © Mary Illions Wilde, MD
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary