Dennis Vaillant is a Million Dollar Earner closing in on 100 offices in his company. He’s spread out all of the U.S. and Canada. He spends his time mentoring others and passing on the lessons he has learned.
• Lots of people have the ability but without the right circumstances, they don’t flourish.
• Growth spurts come from adversity.
• The separation from top to bottom is mental toughness.
• Will you keep working hard when shocking adversity comes?
• Adversity attacks your core principles.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:40] Going in a new direction. [10:03] Are you going to do what it takes? [20:20] When did you start feeling confident in the business?