Greice Murphy worked as a currency trader for 2 years before she moved on to a race car company. She soon came to realize her calling in life was to help kids to get better, and the start of Advanced Care Partners. She is in the INC. 5000 Hall of Fame, as she’s been on the INC. 5000 list 6 years in a row.
• When the opportunity came, she jumped rather than waiting for the perfect time.
• When big savings come your way be ready to act.
• Starting a company is very different from running a company.
• Doubling size, increases complexity 10-15 times.
• Leading is a privilege – must take full responsibility.
• As you grow, you need to find bigger and bigger heroes.
• Processes simplify.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:57] How did you get involved? [11:20] Complexity doesn’t double. [15:05] Culture is important as you grow.