All success stories have a starting point. Hector LaMarque’s, one of the most influential people in business, is no different. He tells us of his beginnings in his local library and how he racked up the knowledge to be a successful leader.
• He decided early on he was going thru the problems – to face them not avoid them.
• Must decide when things get tough – I must get better.
• The sooner you learn the things you need to know to be successful – the sooner you can use it.
• Find a way to turn any weakness into a strength.
• Chase becoming great and success will follow.
• Follow Hector on Twitter! @hectorlamarque
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:26] What got you going? [7:03] You have to think and act like a winner. [10:49] You can’t teach what you don’t know.