Hear Roger explain how he became the number one training doctor on the internet with 100 million paid views. In high school, he was the least likely candidate to become a doctor, but admission into the college of his dreams soon started to change his attitude towards school. Dr. Roger Seheult talks us through the story of where his journey to becoming a doctor began. He put himself into the hardest program in college and an unusual source helped him to see what he was truly capable of doing.
• Going from least likely to the top.
• Didn’t see the need for school.
• Sometimes life is a result of the environment.
• Late bloom to realize I could be something or nothing.
• I knew I wanted to do something big, but I didn’t know-how.
• Going from abstract learning to specific learning created excitement because you learn things you can use.
• The beautiful blonde who pushed out of his pathological introverted personality.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:20] Put the whole together. [9:23] We got to school because there are things that we learn that will be important later in life. [15:28] Better grades.