After designing the living room pieces, Lamborghini and Riva 1920 were so impressed with Jackson Hedden’s work that they decided to have him design bedroom pieces for them as well. Jackson takes us through the wild experience he’s had with luxury brands and explains how he matches his designers with customers based on personalities.
• How he won the Lamborghini account.
• Money making designs are mass-produced.
• It’s the research you do on your own is what makes the difference.
• What he learned from Lamborghini and Bentley about being elite.
• The end goal is to have a certain percentage of the market belong.
• Problems start when other people get involved and don’t care as much.
• How to tell if a vendor or supplier is going to work out long term.
• It’s all about testing:
Say to yourself, “I could be wrong.”
Test it – if it doesn’t work, improve it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [7:13] Bentley Experience. [11:40] A “wow” business. [20:17] Turn your antenna on.