Natasha Miller is the founder & CEO of Entire products. She started the company in 200 and has over $4M in revenue. She used this lifestyle business to not only help others but to also give her an outlet to promote her own musical career.
• Only Ever Wanted to be a Performing Artist
• From concert violinist to pro jazz singer to entrepreneur.
• Focused on classical & jazz events and evolved into all kinds of events.
• 7 CDs on Spotify.
• Learned the foundation of running a business after she was over 1.5 million per year.
• She’s been on her own since age 16.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:22] Keep this door open. [8:56] Got business license. [18:25] Wheels started to spin.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning