We are joined by owner and Master Stylist of Cosmo & Company, Cosmo DiSchino talking about the monumental changes in his life and the start of his career making only $64 a week. He also discusses the differences in the work society between Italians and Americans.
• Started working at 18 -- January 11, 1976.
• Opened his own salon at age 20.
• What doesn’t work – debt.
• Everybody has all the business they need fi they work it.
• Focus on your four walls.
• Competed against 110 ¬¬salons in Boston when he opened his salon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:56] What works, repeat. [9:48] You can’t live on cash. [16: 37] Average life of a salon.