It’s important to wake up and realize you’re potential because you never know what you’re capable of once you get into the winning groove. Guy Shashaty has seen all kinds of success, but it took almost losing the ability to play sports to wake him up.
• Desire caused him to start using lessons he learned in sports and applied them to academics. He went from failing to a 2.0-grade point average which allowed him to get a college football scholarship.
• You either become a victim or decide to change whatever is in your way of success.
• Most big organizations are full of lazy people.
• Pushing yourself allows you to become the greatest you can be.
• The world is full of people who are going to be mediocre.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:49] Make big things happen. [8:57] Could not play sports. [15:20] Find out how great you can be.