When Mike Watts created the LoveHandle, he knew taking it to Shark Tank would be sure to give him success. But after being declined more than once he started to have his doubts until he saw an order come through from Daymond John’s company. He went on to strike a deal with him outside of the show and has now been on QVC, HSN and in many stores, you know and love.
• Learning how to find or invent your own product.
• Had to learn how products were made.
• Found experts to do every stop.
• Learned from competitors.
• Decide to design the best product by copying the best features of existing products.
• Dive in and find surprise opportunities.
• Most products cannot support an entire company by themselves.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:17] Allow yourself to realize that you can create. [11:15] Like walking into a dark room. [15:49] Every day I go to work, I get to be with my family.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning