When growing up in Colombia, Miguel Illidge knew he wanted to make money. He learned of “merchants” and decided that was what he was going to be until he learned the true meaning. He went on to become a stockbroker and later moved to the U.S and started his financial services company.
• From Colombia – Drugs, dad kidnapped when he was 14.
• At 20, went to work as a stockbroker.
• 2007 moved to the U.S and got licenses/trained in financial services.
• One day he learned he wasn’t listening.
• Wake up call – What real work means.
• 900 days of work changed his life.
• To have the success of others, work as they work.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:53] Dad was kidnapped. [10:55] Working hard just to survive. [18:11] Saturday morning training,