Distractions come at us from every aspect of life. Million Dollar Earner, Joe Ward discusses the keys to conquering these distractions and the importance of focusing on what you’re trying to accomplish.
• “The One Thing” book.
• Managing distractions and the roller coaster of emotions is where most people get beat.
• Learning to compartmentalize.
• Getting the whole family on board with your vision.
• If you don’t have a system for your most critical activities, you’ll get off track.
• It’s not necessary that you do them, it’s necessary that they get done.
• Finding ways to help people reach maximum efficiency.
• Finding the most important things for you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:18] Comes down to time management. [7:10] Primary offensive method for prospecting. [11:18] Not my fault.