Bobby McIver helped to lead golf players to the pros for years. He didn’t teach them the skills to be a winner in just golf though, he taught them the skills to be a winner in life. His method of teaching was that the process was more important than the outcome and that you always want to be kind to those you play with.
• When you get good at something it is like an art form.
• Fundaments of success in the “non-game” areas.
• Process is more important than any one outcome.
• Never let your temper show – NEVER.
• Don’t let them see you sweat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:29] Nothing about golf. [6:54] Tidy up integrity. [9:06] Start in the second career.