Clint Greenleaf realized he didn’t want his children to grow up being ungrateful and felt teaching them about money would help. He taught his daughter the give, save, spend method which led him to write a book about the 3 Little Pigs using this method and from there he started his company Pigs and Bricks.
• Read 700 books on children’s finance.
• Interviewed 1600 experts in financial services.
• Not every child needs to be taught about money the same way.
• Not every parent agrees.
• 3 Piggy Banks that he bought for his daughter.
• There’s no silver bullet – It all depends.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:03] Get input. [8:19] Parents don’t know what they’re dealing with financially. [11:39] No silver bullet.
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning