In this episode, Larry speaks with serial entrepreneur Anthony Franco about the need for the dual relationship between the visionary and the integrator within a company. They also discuss the overwhelming odds that weigh against the success of a small startup company — but the difference maker is having a leader.
• Started with software, designing websites.
• On paper, there is no way a new small business can win against a company with more resources, an
established brand, etc.
• Plugging through a problem requires quite a bit of failure to get to the other end.
• You only see the success from the outside, not the failures.
• Book Recommendation— "Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business”—https://www.amazon.com/Traction-Get-
• MC Squares Website: https://www.mcsquares.com