4 TIPS to help release an extra 5-10lbs
It's not rocket science, we all know what they are, but why aren't more people doing them?
3. Evaluate how much cycling you are doing
4. REST & Recovery
Sometimes we need a fresh set of eyes to look at what we are doing and an objective opinion to steer us in the right direction.
That's where a good coach comes into play.
If you are in need of some suggestions on how to better what you are already doing to get the results either in health or performance, please reach out.
For more information about Winter Cycling Training on ZwiftText the word "cycling" to 819-809-0999 to be added to the VIP list for the Winter Cycling Training.
Thank you for enjoying this podcast episode I’d love to invite you to visit our new exciting page on www.buymeacoffee.com/secretsaddlepod
to check out some cool downloadables and if you’re so inclined to support the podcast with the purchase of a coffee would be greatly appreciated and helpful to keep the podcast going.
Connect with other cyclists on our FB Community Page: https://bit.ly/3uSxipV
Learn more about the Secrets From the Saddle Podcast: https://www.sylviedaoust.ca
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/secretsfromthesaddlepodcast/
// WATCH NEXT (A FEW OF OUR BEST VIDEOS)
• JOE FRIEL | FAST AFTER 50- 3 Part Series: PART 1 Aging Athlete: Cellular Changes, Limiters and Nature VS Nurture: https://bit.ly/3JnxQdI
• 7 Reasons FEMALE CYCLISTS need to STRENGTH TRAIN. COACH SYLVIE: https://bit.ly/3bqPHDO
• How to set Goals for the New Year: https://bit.ly/3QwCokr
• Simple 9 TIP GUIDE to GUT Health for the Athlete: https://bit.ly/3Q9ddUw
• 4 TIPS to Improve your PEDAL FORM: How Important Is IT : https://bit.ly/3ztMUBL