In this episode, Larry speaks with the founder of Knife Aid Marc Lickfett about finding unexplored and unexploited niches of service and product to capitalize on.
• It almost doesn’t matter what idea you start with.
• Had three other ideas he pursued and gave up when he found knife sharpening.
• Overcoming the barriers of the post office and Facebook
• Created a knife sharpening apprentice program
• Ideas are nothing—execution is everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:30] History of knife sharpening. [8:10] Massive potential market. [18:45] Hands-on learning.