In this episode, Larry speaks with the host of The VeryVera Show Vera Stewart. They discuss the importance of getting sponsors and how she partnered with big name brands such as Sub-Zero Wolf, Cove, and Hershey.
• Getting the fundamentals in place to allow yourself to spend time being creative and adding extras that give
you an edge over your competition
• Learning the skills that work.
• The power of each person turning in their own daily work outlines for the upcoming week.
• Checklists for every 8 hour day.
• Teaching professional etiquette.
• Teaching the basics that elevate you.
• How she developed professional sponsors and partners.
• Why business leaders need to “watch film” just like sports teams.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:25] From teaching to entrepreneurship. [7:35] Professional etiquitte. [14:00] Importance of sponsorships.