How to Use Video Content to Engage HCPs: Secrets From Other Industries with Chris Savage, Co-founder and CEO of Wistia
December 7, 2022
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Chris Savage, Co-founder, and CEO of Wistia. If you want to learn more about leading a successful pharma marketing campaign in the US, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
- How long should videos be to drive HCP behavior change?
- Why don't peer-to-peer videos need to be high-production and costly?
- Owned HCP audience versus rented HCP audience - how can pharma benefit from both?
To answer these questions and many more, Bozidar is joined by Chris Savage, Co-founder, and CEO of Wistia.
- [ 01:18 ] - If you are a big company that spends a lot of money on video, you can keep doing that. But if you're only thinking about top-down, highly-produced videos, you might miss some great opportunities. A video should connect with your customer, so empower the people on your teams to be making content themselves.
- [ 03:08 ] - Producing high-quality, engaging video content doesn't require a lot of money. If your budgets are tight, remote recording is a good option. When it comes to pharma, leave the HCPs to focus on what they have to say and bring in a person who can focus on the production side.
- [ 10:03 ] - If you’re using video for business, marketing purposes, and conversions, the shorter the video is, the higher engagement it will get. If people have no connection to your brand, then shorter is better. If they have a deep connection, you can go with longer video content.
- [ 14:09 ] - Video plus sales reps work better than sales reps alone, and companies like HubSpot and Starbucks figured that out early. The reason behind this is that people choose brands to engage with that educate the consumer, make it easy to understand, and have the confidence and expertise to explain various things across all parts of their funnel.
- [ 17:07 ] - Regarding video content for pharma, think about your owned and rented audience. The owned audience is people deeper in your funnel, your website, content hub, or microsite. The rented audience is on all the social platforms, which you should use to get people's attention. To do that, you need to build audiences in those different places, and then bring them in with a strategy that works on both. Make engaging content that lives in those places and build a strong connection to your brand or a concrete reason why they should come back to you to learn more and go deeper in the funnel.
If you want to learn more about leading a successful pharma marketing campaign in the US, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
And connect with Chris here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by Bozidar Jovicevic, where we host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Previous guests include: Trevor Landry of Syneos Health, Indraneel Mukherjee of ZS Associates, Meg Heim of Heim Global Consulting, Scott Snyder of EVERSANA, Andrew Willmer of Symbiotix, Bharti Rai of CVS, Brendan Gallagher of Publicis Health and Matthew Goodman of LUCENT Biopharma.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so