Growing up alongside legendary football player Joe Namath can set a lot of precedents for your life. You have 2 choices, you can either compare yourself forever and wish you had that life, or you can make that life for yourself. Dick Walker took the second choice and replicated success. Along the way he’s learned about the values of relationships are far more important than partnerships.
• Because you are where you are doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
• Namath was all-American in high school football and baseball.
• Namath wanted no part of the steel mills.
• You never hear the word no.
• He has always wondered “why” and has always been the one to ask questions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [6:31] How Namath got to Alabama. [9:27] You get to make choices about your future. [17:48] About to be promoted.